Terms & Conditions: Last updated: January 1, 2016
The term ‘FeedsFloor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer, corporate or individual, of our website.
FeedsFloor’s services are not available to persons under the age of 18, or to any users previously suspended or removed from FeedsFloor.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms, please immediately terminate your use of FeedsFloor.
The following describes other kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are strictly prohibited on FeedsFloor.com. You agree not to:
1) Submit, offer links from or otherwise transmit any user content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, known to be false and presented as truth, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or intimidating to a group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is harmful to minors in any manner;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise permit any unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- infringes the rights of others including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
2) Use an account name, file or directory name, or third level domain (i.e., abc.feedsfloor.com), or other identifier that infringes or misappropriates any trademark, service mark or other indicia of origin, or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion as to the source, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of a third party's products or services;
3) Attempt to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted to the website;
4) Act in any manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use the website;
5) Use or authorize the use of any means to artificially or falsely drive user traffic to User Content that you or another user posts to the website, including the use of automated, fraudulent or deceptive processes;
6) Impersonate any person, business or entity, including, without limitation, our employees, a website moderator or a manufacturer or owner of any product, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
7) Interfere with the website, or impair our servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website;
8) Access the website using a distributed network or other anonymizing service, such as Tor, for the purposes of cloaking your identity, creating multiple accounts, or gaining admittance to the Site after you've had another account disabled;
9) Address employees of FeedsFloor in an abusive, threatening, harassing, offensive or otherwise distasteful manner.
Neither FeedsFloor nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. FeedsFloor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the website.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
FeedsFloor contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, name, logo, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of this User Agreement.
FeedsFloor respects the concept of copyright and the intellectual property (IP) rights of others. FeedsFloor's policy is to act quickly to respond and solve claims of copyright and IP infringement in accordance with Danish laws. Resultant action may include the removal or disablement of access to any material or link claimed to be infringing. If this infringement is the result of an identified FeedsFloor member this member's account may be terminated without notice.
Notifying FeedsFloor of Copyright Infringement: To provide FeedsFloor notice of an infringement, please email email@example.com. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
Providing FeedsFloor with Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or member of the affected site or content. If you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking legal advice.
FeedsFloor shall under no circumstances be held liable for any damage, real or other, resulting from the content of this website.
Users are only allowed to input RSS feed links directly from the original content site. Meaning the use of publishing RSS feeds through third parties sites e.g. scoop it and then publishing the RSS feed to FeedsFloor is prohibited and the RSS feed link will be removed immediately.
Any legal actions that may arise will be filed in Copenhagen, Denmark and the parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these terms and conditions.