Ways to Fix Canon Printer Error B200 1-800-215-0329
User may start facing the problem canon printer error b200 that is started due to the problem in hardware. The problem will arise due to some part that is attached to printhead or printer. If you also faced the problem, then the canon printer stopped printing. You don’t need to worry, just contact canon printer customer service to get the services from online geeks. The technician is available 24/7 to help you with the best possible solution. The technician will fix Canon Error b200 or canon printer not responding etc.
Ways to Fix Canon Printer Error B200
Just turn off canon printer for new hours when you encounter with error B200. After some time open canon printer printhead and check the object that is making a problem. That maybe paper clips or dust or paper. Remove all the blocking objects and close the cover. Most of the time, this will fix the problem, if it does not work for you then read the below mention steps to fix canon printer error B200.
Resolve Canon Printer Error B200
Follow the step given below to fix canon error B200. There are 2 methods to fix the canon printer problem.
Method 1: Manually Clean the Canon Printhead
Once you clean the printhead, such an issue will be terminated. So, have a glimpse to do it:
- Switch off the power or canon printer and Disconnect the Power cable from the computer. Wait for 2 hours, then Clean printhead.
- Remove canon printer cover to check the blocking object at the printhead
- Clean printhead and cartridge
- Now, give a print command to check the printhead’s alignment is proper.
An option Auto Head Alignment is there on the Canon printer’s control panelmenu. The steps to access that setting will be mentioned in Canon printer’s user manual; so print a test page after the cleaning. If still the same error persists, follow the next method.
Method 2: Advanced Canon Printer Error B200 Fix
You should have a working internet connection and login in PC as an administrator to avail the full privileges. Follow these steps:
- Download a new version of the canon printer driver from the official website of canon printer.
- Press “Win + R” together on Windows PC to open search box
- Type “Devices and drivers” to Search
- Now, Click on it open Devices and Printers
- In Control Panel, right-click on the Canon printer icon and click on Properties
- Select for “Repair” and then click on Deep Cleaning
- Perform a Nozzle Check once deep printhead cleaning is finished
Canon Customer Service 1-800-215-0329
If this troubleshooting guide is not helpful for you to resolve canon printer error b200, then make a direct connection with the deft connoisseurs. For that, you will have to put a call at Canon Printer Support Number and stay tuned with the techies freely. They know better how to make your hurdles terminated and make you feel good.