HOW TO FIX BROTHER PRINTER ERROR CODE 41
Error 41 occurs on Brother Printer, indicates a mechanical malfunction with Brother Machine. Meanwhile, it is displaying that there is a problem with the print head on the machine, and it needs to repair immediately. Well, often Error 41, happening due to some other causes, includes when No ink found, Broken Brother Printer Machine, Print Spooler Service is not running and so on. To get help in operating your brother printer, you can take help from Brother Printer Support.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy & it is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to use. Well to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 41, a well-explained solution steps has been penned down by a team of HP Printer Support technicians.
Follow the Steps to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Machine Error 41 -
Method 1: Verify Brother Printer Connection
First, you should need to check your Brother Printer connection to see that everything is correct there. To do this follow the steps below -
- Click on “Start” button on your computer.
- Select “Drivers and Printers” option.
- After selection you will move to the new page, where you can see “Printers and Faxes” section & underneath your printer (Your Brother printer name shows there). If your Brother printer appears in this section, then it will clearly connect your Brother printer to your computer.
- In case your Printer name is not displaying there, so it proves of your printer don’t connects with your Computer.
- If your problem is not resolve, Go to the next step.
Step 2:- Unplug Brother Printer
- You must try to unplug your Brother Printer. After waiting 2-3 minutes, reconnect it to the system again. Ensure that you have it installed correctly. Often, unplugging the unit from the power source and then plugging it back in again can clear this error message.
- Still have the same issue, then you should go to the next step.
Step 3:- Modify Your Brother Printer Settings
- Click on “Start” button, & then choose “Devices and Printers” option in the right pane.
- Once you see your Brother printer, then right click on it, (Brother Printer), and then select “printing preferences” option.
- Click on “Advanced” option, and then on new window, where are various settings available you can see, like Paper Size, so you can set it as A4.
- Hit on “OK” button.
Step 4:- Replace the Printhead Unit
- HP Printer error code 41 is a temperature reading failure of the Printhead. This is mainly caused by a manufacturing fault in the ink, although it still happens when using refilled/recycled ink. The only option you are left with is to replace the Printhead unit.
Hope, the above-mentioned steps will surely work and you will easily fix the Brother Printer Error Code 41. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Brother Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Brother Printer Support are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Brother Printer.
Click here to know more about brother printer.