HOW TO FIX BROTHER PRINTER ERROR CODE 30
Error Code 30 is one of the most common errors that you can find in Brother Printers. Devices like Printers make our work very easy & it is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to use. Well for this technical issue, a well-explained solution has been penned down by a team of HP Printer Support technicians to describe steps for troubleshooting Brother Printer Error Code 30 on the go. If you need, you also can take help from the team of Brother Printer Support.
So Let’s Go Ahead & discuss the brother printer error code 30. This Error Code is one of the most common error which arise due to the following reasons -
- When the print head carriage section is failing to come back to its home position to the far right of the unit.
- When both of the mechanisms located on each side of the carriage section are out of the place.
- When the cartridge covers might not be locked properly in their places.
Follow the Procedure to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code 30 -
We are discussing the process to fix Brother Printer Error Code 30. The below-given procedure is very easy to understand and simple to follow. The Error Code 30 can be resolved easily if you follow the procedure in a given sequence. These methods are given below –
Procedure 1 -
- Open the cover of the Printer by using the tabs given on the printer, & buttons are found on the left and right side of the machine.
- Try to Shift the print head to the center.
- Check and do confirm that no foreign objects like a piece of paper, staple, or the paper clip should be found there.
After following Procedure 1, the error still persists then you need to apply the next solution which is given below-
Procedure 2 -
- Keep holding the scanner cover by using the tabs of the cover; it is placed on the left & right side of the printer.
- Slide the Printhead over to the right side under the cover to confirm that you cleaned the whole encoder strip.
- By taking the help of cotton, tightly confine the encoder strip on both sides and scour the cloth down the strip from one end to the other at least three times.
After following the procedure 2 you are able to fix the problem but still, the Error code 30 occurs then follow the next procedure given below-
Procedure 3 -
- Check the position of the encoder strip and make sure that it is in the right place.
- You need to open the printer & reinsert the strip again.
- At last, Restart your printer & take a test print to check printing quality.
We are providing three procedures. One of them surely works and you are able to fix the Brother Printer Error Code 30
But if you are not able to fix the Error Code 30 by following all three procedures, then you need to contact the Brother Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Brother Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Brother Printer.