Effective Solutions to HP Printer Cartridge Problem!
HP is not just a brand name, it’s a whole world for the printer users. HP printer enables its users to scan, print, copy and fax that too using the same device. The output it produces is of supreme quality, hence it is largely preferred all over the world. But as it is a technical device, it is always better to be ready to face certain errors. Moreover, there is no need to worry as you can contact HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number +1(800)241-5303 whenever any difficulty arises.
Out of the several issues that an HP printer can give rise to, the cartridge problem is the one that is difficult to deal with. Also, the error message will not let you print until you clear the error. This error can be seen when you see a message like you have an incorrect ink cartridge, a bad color cartridge or you are told to remove the color cartridge.
Under such a troublesome situation, you can try fixing the error using the steps given below:
- Turn the printer on and also unclutter the cover where the ink cartridge is located. Take out the cartridge from its place.
- Place the cartridge back in the carriage and close the cover. Now, put the printer off for a minute.
- Again turn on the printer and print a test page.
- If still nothing happens, again detach the cartridge from its place.
- Now, use a clean and dry cloth to wipe the contacts of the cartridge.
- Make sure you wipe from the top of the contact to the bottom and this you have to do for every contact.
- Now, put the HP cartridge back in its place and turn the printer off for a while.
- Print a test page after turning on the printer and if the error is still there, move to the next step.
- Now again remove both the black and color cartridge and close the cover.
- Next, remove the power cord from the outlet as well as disconnect the cables connected to the computer or router. After waiting for a minute, plug back the power cord and the cables.
- Open the cover and install both the black and ink color cartridges and turn on the printer.
- Now, print a test page and if the error is still there, make sure to call us at the HP Customer Service Number.
The ink cartridge issue with HP is not a new problem but needs proper attention. Hence, to avail the solutions you should always get in touch with a genuine technical team who can offer you effective tech solutions. Apart from this, you can reach out to the specialist engineers in case you have any other issues with HP.
Dial the HP Technical Support Number and the technicians will quickly fix the recurring printing issue. The HP tech experts are certified and well-trained, hence, they always offer reliable and workable solutions. Remote technical assistance for HP products is also available to the users from any corner of the world.