Unlock iCloud Account with iCloud Customer Service
Through iCloud account, you can get access to all the data saved on your iOs device at one place. It also provides you with additional storage to store all your photos, files, applications etc. you can create one by using your Apple ID and a strong password. But if there will be mishandling of your account, it can lead to getting your account locked.
Following are some of the reasons due to which your account can get locked:
- Someone else tries to access your account.
- Answering security questions incorrectly.
- Entering incorrect personal information or password frequently.
Due to these reasons and for your account’s safety, your Apple ID will be automatically locked. Hence you will not be able to log in to your iCloud account or use any of the Apple services. You will receive alerts explain your account has been locked due to the following reason. This can be resolved by consulting the tech experts of iCloud customer service.
To get the account unlocked, you will be required to go through a verification process or get your password reset.
To reset the password of your iCloud account:
- Click on ‘Forgot Apple ID or password on the Apple account page.
- If asked, confirm your phone number.
- Enter the Apple ID and click on ‘Next’.
- Select the option ‘Reset your Password’.
- Then click on ‘Continue’
- Now select how you want to reset your password:
- If you want to answer security questions, click on ‘Answer Security Questions’ and then answer the asked questions.
- If you want to reset through email, then click on ‘Get an email’. Use the email sent to you to reset the password.
- If you are asked for a recovery key, then use the steps for two-step verification.
- To turn on two-factor authentication, follow these steps:
- Open settings of your device.
- Go to iCloud account and click on Password and Security.
- Click on ‘Turn on Two-factor authentication’.
- After done, click ‘Continue’.
In this way, you can get your iCloud account without having any difficulties. If you still have issues with your iCoud account, then reach out for the technical support.
Call on the iCloud support number +1-800-241-5303 to receive complete support for all iCloud issues. The technical team we have includes technically sound members who can provide you with an instant solution for the issue you are facing.
If you wish to change iCloud password follow the below link