How to Fix Uninstall and Reinstall Norton Setup Error
Uninstall of a Norton antivirus is only required when you need to upgrade to the new version. If this is the same case with you then you need to instant help from Norton antivirus support phone number that you can approach whenever you want. Even if you are changing to another PC then also you will have to uninstall the whole set up of Norton and reinstall it on the new device.
Steps to Uninstall Norton Antivirus:
- Go to Start menu and search for Control Panel or press ‘Windows+R’ together and type Control Panel and then hit enter.
- Under the All programs and features segment, find out the Norton product listed on your computer.
- Right-click on the Norton product and click uninstall.
- Wait for a moment to let the process finished.
In case, if you ever feel like installing the Norton once again then use the Norton remove and reinstall tool by following these instructions:
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from the official website of Norton
Later completion, double-click on the icon.
Read the license agreement and click Continue, after agreeing.
Click Remove and Reinstall
Click continue and restart your PC
Reinstall the Norton Setup to protect your device.
While removing and reinstalling the Norton setup, you must make sure that there is enough space in your device and any other software might not interfere in the process. In case of doubts regarding the same, reach out to Norton Technical Support Phone Number, where the technical experts will give you a long-term and effective solution to the issue. They are a well-known team of experts that first analyze the issue deeply and then suggest the best way to sort out the issue.
Our Recent Blog - http://www.gorelations.com/blogs/3569/33557/fix-internet-issues-after-installing-norton-antivirus