Outsourcing has become a popular trend among ophthalmic drug developers, allowing them to leverage the expertise / larger production capacities of CMOs / CDMOs and achieve significant cost and time related advantages
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Ophthalmic Drugs Contract Manufacturing Market: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms (Ophthalmic Drops, Emulsions, Gels, Injections, Lotions, Ointments, Suspensions, and Tablets / Capsules), 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the contract services market for ophthalmic products and solutions. It features in-depth analyses, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of CMOs and CDMOs. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the ophthalmic drugs contract manufacturing market landscape, featuring a list of over 240 CMOs and analysis based on a number of relevant parameters.
- Acompetitiveness analysis of prominent contract manufacturers, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that offer a diverse range of capabilities for the contract development, manufacturing and packaging of ophthalmic drug products.
- A detailed clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of various ophthalmic drug products.
- An estimate of the overall, annual capacity for manufacturing ophthalmic APIs and drug FDFs based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- An informed estimate of the annual clinical and commercial demand for ophthalmic APIs and drug FDFs.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a comprehensive SWOT framework, including a Harvey ball analysis highlighting the relative effect of each SWOT parameter on the overall industry.
- A survey analysis featuring inputs solicited from various experts who are directly / indirectly involved in providing contract manufacturing services to ophthalmic drug developers.
- A discussion on the emerging trends and potential market drivers, which are likely to impact the evolution of the market in the coming years.
- A detailed list of over 55 ophthalmic medical device contract manufacturers, along with information on a number of relevant parameters.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of product
- Ophthalmic API
- Ophthalmic drug FDF
- Type of FDF manufactured
- Liquid / suspension
- Type of primary packaging
- Ampoule / vial
- Glass / plastic bottle
- Ointment tube
- Blister packing
- Other forms
- Scale of manufacturing
- Company size
- Very large
- Target disease indication
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Dry eye
- Other disease segments
- Key geographical regions
- North America (US, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, Australia and rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the world
Key companies covered in thereport
- Bal Pharma
- Cayman Chemical
- Entod Pharmaceuticals
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Indiana Ophthalmics
- Pillar5 Pharma
- Sterling Pharmaceutical Services
- Sunways India
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091