Textile Chemicals Market to Incur Meteoric Growth During the Forecast Period| Key participants Bayer AG, Huntsman International LLC
The global textile chemicals market value is anticipated to exceed USD 30.70 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising consumer demand for innovative and styled clothing products is expected to be a key factor steering the market growth in the coming years.
Due to increased disposable income and high purchasing power especially in the emerging economies such as China, India, Russia, and Brazil is anticipated to result in increased demand for textile chemicals in the next eight years. However, stringent regulatory laws implemented on the usage of fabric chemicals due to its hazardous impact on environment and human health is expected to remain a critical challenge for the manufacturers.
Home furnishing applications dominated the textile chemicals market with demand exceeding 3,600 kilo tons in 2015. Apparel segment accounted for over 25% of global revenue in 2015. Increasing usage of specialty chemicals in emerging application segments such as medical, industrial, and construction textiles is expected to further boost the market growth in the next eight years.
Access Research Report of Textile Chemicals Market@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/textile-chemical-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global textile chemicals demand was 9.78 million tons in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period to reach a total market size exceeding 13 million tons by 2025
- Coating and sizing chemicals was the largest consumed product category with a total worth of USD 6,353.5 million in 2015 while accounting for just over 30% of the global demand in 2015
- Asia Pacific textile chemicals industry is expected to witnessed the fastest growth and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2016 to 2025. Expansion of key textile manufacturing players in the region, coupled with increasing domestic consumption of novel textile products is expected to support the region to maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
- Technical textile application segment is estimated to witness the fastest growth over the next nine years. The U.S. product market in the segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2016 to 2025 to reach a net worth of USD 930.1 million by 2025
- The global industry is discreetly fragmented with the top five enterprises accounting for over 50% of the total revenue in 2015. Major companies identified in this industry include BASF, Dow Chemical Company, Bayer AG, Huntsman International LLC and Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd.
Grand View Research has segmented the textile chemicals market on the basis of product, application and region:
Textile Chemicals Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million 2014 - 2025)
- Coating & Sizing Chemicals
- Finishing Agents
- Desizing Agents
- Bleaching Agents
- Scouring Agents
- Yarn Lubricants
Textile Chemicals Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million 2014 - 2025)
- Automotive fabric
- Home furnishing
- Technical textiles
Textile Chemicals Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com