- for abrasive solids such as dust, powder, fibers and chip
- for industrial air movement and fume control
- for extraction arms and dust collection equipment
- for CNC machine
- spring steel wire integrated in wall
- wall thickness 0.6 mm approx.
- wall: ester-polyurethane
- spiral: spring steel wire
- optimized flow properties
- good resistance to UV and ozone
- small bending radius
- gas and liquid tight
- excellent compressibility 3:1
- capable of electrostatic discharge by grounding the spiral
- flame-retardant according to UL94-HB
- -40 °C approx. to +90 °C approx.
- short time to +125 °C approx.
- ø 25 to ø 305 mm