How to Fix IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver Problem
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver will fail to put in through Windows Update or Device Manager, particularly because of Windows 10 upgrade. The common error might be as follows:
“Windows found driver software for your device however encountered a slip-up whereas trying to put in it.
IDT High definition Audio CODEC
A device hooked up to the system isn't functioning.”
If you meet this Problem whereas putting in IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver, simply use the two solutions below, then the motive force is put in properly.
Solution 1: install the Driver again
Follow these steps:
- In Device Manager, expand category “Sound, video and game controllers”.
- Right-click on IDT High Definition Audio CODEC and click Update Driver Software… on the context menu.
- Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Choose High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) and click on Next button. A warning message may appear, simply click the affirmative button. Then the driver will be installed successfully.
This answer ought to fix the Problem. If not, proceed to Solution 2.
Solution 2: Updating Drivers Using Driver Easy way
The steps higher than might resolve the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver Problem, however, if they don’t, or you’re not assured being silly with drivers manually, you'll make out automatically with Driver straightforward.
Driver straightforward can automatically acknowledge your system and notice the right drivers for it. You don’t have to be compelled to recognize precisely what system your pc is running, you don’t have to be compelled to risk downloading and putting in the incorrect driver, and you don’t have to be compelled to worry concerning creating an error once putting in.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the pro version of Driver straightforward. However, with the pro version, it takes simply two clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day a money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver straightforward.
2) Run Driver straightforward and click on Scan currently button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the IDT high definition audio driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update all too automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All)
HP technical support number 1-800-674-9438 for all HP issues
Visit now https://www.hpsupporthelp247.com/hp-laptop-support/