The GreCon CHIPINSPECTOR separates foreign objects so that high panel quality and significant savings of material and production costs can be achieved. The measuring systems that have been available so far are not capable of detecting a broad spectrum of foreign objects.
- Reliable detection of foreign objects using dual-energy X-ray method
- Even material distribution by vibrating conveyor
- Diversion of foreign objects via precision flaps to minimise the reject of good material
Benefits at a glance
- Improved quality
- Satisfied customers through excellent panel quality
- Fewer complaints
- Improved product quality
- Reduction of material costs
- Fewer rejects
- High material load of up to 55 t/h atro
- Reduction of production costs
- Less maintenance due to less strain of downstream facilities
- Longer life of grinding discs
Using a dual-energy method, 99 % of all foreign objects can be detected in the material supply and diverted before they reach downstream processes. Because of the material-specific absorption behaviour of different materials, materials of the same weight per unit area, such as wood and rubber, can now be reliably distinguished with this technology.
Contamination of the material flow can be identified regardless of the surface structure or moisture content of the raw material. Foreign objects are even identified in thick material layers of up to 50 mm. They will be reliably detected even if they are covered by chips. The reliable identification and diversion of rubber parts before defibration significantly reduces the risk of contamination of the panels by rubber parts on the surface.