Cannabis Markets By Application, Segmentation Forecast to 2021
Cannabis Market Report
Cannabis is a popular kind of psychoactive drug that is derived from the cannabis plant and is intended for recreational or medical use. Cannabis originated from Central and South America around 3rd millennium BCE and first instances of cannabis use involved inhaling the vapor released when cannabis was burned. Since the beginning of the 20th century use and cultivation of cannabis had been declared illegal citing adverse health effects. However, many states have petitioned for making cannabis use for medicinal and recreational use legal and have successfully made the use of cannabis legal in those particular states.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/950
Some of the major players in North America Cannabis Market include:
Canadian Cannabis Corporation, Plandai Biotechnology., Tweed Marijuana Inc, Affinor Growers., Cannabis Sativa Inc, Cannavest, Canna Brands Inc, Omnicanna Health Solutions., Privateer Holdings, Inc, And Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Among the derivatives marijuana accounts for the largest market share. The revenue of this segment stood more than USD 2.5 billion in 2015.
- The U.S. being the largest market in the region accounted for over 95% of the market size of the North America cannabis market.
- Rapid growth of cannabis and its applications in medicinal purposes has driven the growth in this market.
The report on North America Cannabis Market focuses primarily on the major markets in the region such as the U.S. Canada and Mexico. The market size of cannabis stood over USD 3.5 billion in 2015. It is expected to expand at a CAGR over 33% over the period of 2016 to 2021.
Segmentation by Derivatives: Marijuana/Flowers and Industrial Hemp, Other Concentrates/Products which include Keif, Hash, Hash Oil Etc.
Segmentation by Applications type: On the basis of applications the market is segmented into
Applications of Marijuana: Medicinal applications, Recreational applications and others
Applications of Hemp: Food and baby care, Clothing and textile and others
Scope of Cannabis Market:
Report Cannabis Market of North America Not only is the market projected to grow by leaps and bounds, but it has already been targeted by industry insiders.
- To provide detailed analysis of the cannabis market along with historic data from 2011 and forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the North America cannabis market
- To provide insights into the factors affecting global market growth.
- To analyze the cannabis market on the basis of factors such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and prospective by 2021
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by derivatives, applications of cannabis.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the North America Cannabis market
Table of Content:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS INDUSTRY: MARKET OVERVIEW
4 NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS INDUSTRY: MARKET DYNAMICS
5 NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS MARKET: REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
6 NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS INDUSTRY: PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
Browse Complete report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cannabis-market-950
Scope of Cannabis Market:
Cannabis market in North America was over USD 3.5 billion in 2015. This industry was mainly operating in the black market; however with developments in the medical applications of the derivatives such as marijuana and hemp this market experienced significant growth over the past few years. Presently, the cannabis market is not a bare collaboration of the growers or producers of marijuana and hemp; it is rather a conglomerate of science and technology. The U.S. being the largest market in the region was valued over USD 3 billion and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR over 30% between 2016 and 2021.
The report for Cannabis Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historic and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancements, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312