International Property Show was first organised in 2001, and has since grown to become Middle East’s foremost property marketplace to meet and to do business with top-tier investors and property professionals from across the globe.
Held in conjunction with the Annual Investment Meeting (AIM), under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and the Ruler of Dubai, International Property Show offers the perfect platform for key real estate investors, developers, regional and international investment promotion authorities, architects, designers and other real estate professionals to drive growth in real estate investment and development across emerging markets globally.
What to expect?
- Get brand exposure through a global marketing campaign with over 100 media partners
- Interact with visitors and investors who have the means and desire to purchase the finest property
- Promote your developments and projects to over 20,000 expected buyers from all over the world
- Meet with top investors attending the co-located Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) and benefit from international delegations from a.o. China, Russia, KSA, India, Pakistan and Africa
- Meet with the regions key expatriate communities for investment in properties back home
- Explore new innovative ideas and opportunities to expand into new markets
- Network with your industry peers and source new partnerships